Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Beauty Gadget Review: Every Drop Beauty Spatula

I'm the kind of girl who likes to get every last drop out of my beauty products, especially if I paid a lot of money for them. While I have been known to cut some of my containers in half to get the product out I don't like using my finger to transfer the product into a new container. That's where the Every Drop beauty spatula comes in. It's like a spatula for beauty and not food. How fun!

Every Drop Beauty Spatula Review
Here are some of the product claims:

  • Retrieves trapped beauty product
  • Use on any shape or size bottle or container
  • Doesn't absorb product like cotton swabs
  • Use on all liquids, lotions, and creams
  • Gain extra weeks of use out of each beauty container



Every Drop Beauty Spatula Review

Every Drop Beauty Spatula Review

This product has worked really well for me for getting out shampoo, conditioner, body lotions, face creams, etc. I also like that I can wash it in between usages in order to keep it clean. I purchased mine for $4.99 at The Container Store in NYC. Order it from The Container Store here. Visit the Every Drop website to find out more about this product.

Every Drop Beauty Spatula Review

Every Drop Beauty Spatula Review


I think this is a great beauty gadget to have if you like to get out every last drop. What do you all think of this? Is this something that you would consider purchasing?

xx
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment