Friday, August 17, 2012

What's in My Sephora VIB Bag

Today I received an email from Sephora about the VIB bag if you are a VIB and you made a $35 purchase this weekend. I wanted to get this post up right away since this is only for this weekend. I stopped into Sephora today after work and picked up some stuff. I didn't want to buy a lot since starting on Monday it is double points on everything that you buy. I was really looking for the Amber Diamond from Dior since I read a blog post today that they are discontinuing it. If you want it you better get your hands on it now if it's really true that they are not selling it anymore.




So the bag is a silver snakeskin pattern bag. I probably won't use this but will save it as an extra bag to have to or maybe put it up on my blog sale. In the bag I got the following items:

1. L'Occitane Hand Cream 10 ml- I love this hand cream so a mini is great and so cute!
2. Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream .15 ml- I really enjoy Algenist products and they are super expensive so samples are always a plus.
3. Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara 4 ml-I have tried this mascara in the past and it is just ok so not overly excited about this.
4. Murad Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30 PA+++ 10 ml- It doesn't hurt to have extra moisturizer on hand for travel so this is good, but nothing overly exciting.
5. Sephora Instant Moisturizer 5 ml- Again another moisturizer. I don't think Sephora makes great skincare but I will use this.
6. Benefit Cha Cha Tint 2.5 ml- I am excited to try this. I have all of the other one's except for the bronze one. I like to keep this in my purse to give my cheeks some color during the day. I just wish I got this in the beginning of summer and not the end. To me this is a summer color and not fall.
7. Smashbox Photo Finish Oil-Free Primer 7.1 ml- I'm excited to try this. I don't like the regular one but I don't think I've ever tried their oil-free one. It's always good to have mini primers for travel.
8. Stella Stella McCartney Perfume 1.5 ml- I'm excited for this scent. I have tried it before and really enjoy it. I have a million perfume samples but hey why not one more.


What's in My Sephora VIB Bag

So here is what I wasn't expecting. I had no idea that they were also giving out 10% off coupons. This is really cool since next week is also double points. I plan to do some damage with this coupon and the double points. Hopefully after this I can take a break until late Fall when they start doing the Friends & Family sales.

Sephora VIB

Sephora VIB

Have you taken advantage of this deal? What did you think of the bag?

xx
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment