Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Makeup Collection and Storage with Photos & Video

I asked my readers what type of post they would be interested in reading. One of my readers suggested I do a makeup collection and storage post. I love watching these on YouTube so I have attempted to do this myself. I have taken photos of my collection and also made a short (but shaky) video on my iPhone of my collection. If you are interested in a more in depth video focusing on different parts of my collection please just let me know as I would be more than happy to do that. I know that I have a large collection and as the usual disclaimer that everyone sees on YouTube I am not at all bragging when I show you what I have. I have been collecting these products over the past several years and find that collecting makeup is a hobby for me and what interests me. 

Makeup Collection and Storage with Photos & Video





Fall & Winter Lip Gloss Collection
Fall/Winter Lip Glosses

Makeup Brush Collection and Storage
Makeup Brushes

Lip Gloss Collection and Storage
Top: Neutral Lip Glosses, Bottom: Spring/Summer Lipglosses

Makeup Collection and Storage
Top: Misc stuff (Nude Tude Palette, Uni Palette, Lip Tars, etc)
Bottom: Tarte Lip Surgence and Revlon Kissable Balm Stain

Makeup Collection and Storage
Top: NYX Jumbo Pencils, Misc Jumbo Pencils
Bottom: Sample and Makeup Minis

Paint Pots and Lipstick Collection
Top: Paint Pots from Chanel, MAC, Benefit, Maybelline, etc.
Bottom: Fall/Winter lipsticks

Lipstick Collection and Storage
Top: Neutral lipsticks (pink, red, nude)
Bottom: Spring/Summer lipsticks

Blush Collection and Storage
Top: Spring/Summer Blushes
Bottom: Cream Blushes

Makeup Collection and Storage
Top: Tinted Moisturizer, BB Cream,  Foundations, etc.
Bottom: Highligher, Bronzer, and Concealer

Blush Collection and Storage
Top: Fall/Winter Blushes
Bottom: Neutral Blushes (all year round)

Makeup Collection and Storage
Top: Single Eyeshadows (Burberry, Maybelline, MAC, WetnWild, Loreal, NYX, etc. )
Bottom: Mascaras and Gel Liner

Eyeshadow Palette Collection and Storage
Eyeshadow Palettes (MAC, Inglot, and Z Palette, etc.)

Eyeliner and Lipliner Collection and Storage
Eyeliners and Lipliners

Makeup Basket of the Week Storage
Makeup basket of the week
If any of you have made a post like this I would love to read it. Please send me your links. I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I have enjoyed showing it to you. Sorry about the shaky camera. This was my first time ever filming a video like this and clearly I'm not such a pro. But if you like the video part I may consider doing more. Also if you see specific products in this post that you would like further reviews on please let me know as well.

xx
Meredith

12 comments:

  1. Nice! I think you have a nice size makeup collection. Some of the ones I have seen had me going yowza lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, pretty sure my friends and family wouldn't agree but appreciate that. It makes me feel better when sometimes I think I have way too much stuff.

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous of how organized you are! Organizing your lip products by color/season is a fantastic idea. Great post! :)

    http://www.roobeebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do this so that it helps me reach for makeup based on season. If I don't do this Fall could pass and I will be wearing all pink lipsticks. It forces to remind me what products I have for each season. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. I agree with Brittany....great idea organizing your lip and blush products by season. Great collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy! Appreciate you taking the time to comment. Staying organized helps me use more of my makeup.

      Delete
  4. Nice collection. I think I need to invest in more storage. Real good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. The container store is the best place for organization.

      Delete
  5. Your collection is awesome! I need to do a post and video on mine :)

    Vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I love your collection + storage! neat and organised!


    http://edenjayne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your collection + storage so organised! xo


    http://edenjayne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It's one of the few things in my life that I am able to organize. I wish I could be the same with my clothing. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

      Delete