Saturday, September 8, 2012

Nail of the Day-OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest

Today's NOTD is OPI's Every Month is Oktoberfest. This polish is new and recently came out with the Germany collection. This is one of the colors that everyone has had their eyes on. Unfortunately I don't think my pictures do this color enough justice. The color is very dark purple/black with red undertones and has shimmer in it in sunlight. You can kind of see the shimmer peaking through on my pinky. I like colors that look different in different lights. This color is really nice for Fall/Winter and I'm glad that I picked it up. 

Nail of the Day-OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest


Nail of the Day-OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest

Nail of the Day-OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest

Nail of the Day-OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest

The brush on this polish is very large. I found it a little hard to use since the brush was too big for my nail bed. It is extremely opaque and you could almost get away with just one coat but I did two. I always do two coats no matter what. OPI has a great formula that goes on super smooth which I love. There are a lot of amazing review of this polish. Check out The PolishAholic and Scrangie to learn more about the collection and see some amazing swatches. Have any of you picked up this color or any other colors from the collection?

xx
Meredith 

2 comments:

  1. I only got two from the Germany collection and this is one of them. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too but just wish the shimmer showed up more indoors. You really have to be in direct sunlight for it to show up.

      Delete