Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nail of the Day: Rimmel English Rose

Today's NOTD is Rimmels Lasting Finish Pro in English Rose. I picked this up at the drugstore recently since I wanted a new fall color nail polish. This is a rose color with brown undertones.  It's just a really pretty fall color. I only had to do 2 coats of this color as it is pretty opaque. 


Rimmel English Rose Nail of the Day


Rimmel English Rose Nail of the Day

The formulation of English Rose is amazing. I really love Rimmels formula in general and I like their brushes a lot too. It makes it so easy to apply the polish.   It is smooth, opaque, and was very easy to apply. 

Rimmel English Rose Nail of the Day

Rimmel English Rose Nail of the Day

Rimmel English Rose Nail of the Day 


Do you have this color? What are some of your favorite nail polish colors for fall?

xx
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment