Thursday, September 20, 2012

Peter Thomas Roth Friends & Family Sale 2012

Peter Thomas Roth is having their annual F&F sale. Through midnight ET September 23, 2012 visit their website to get 20% off on your purchase. I know that there was a beauty blogger event here in NYC today where they were talking a lot about some new products that they are launching. I've been hearing a lot about the CAMU CAMU line that is supposed to help brighten, smooth, and firm skin. I would check that out since it sounds interesting. Peter Thomas Roth is always on the cutting edge when it comes to skincare. Happy shopping!



2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this store before but I will check it out!

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out the brand. They have some good skincare products.

      Delete