Monday, November 26, 2012

Nail of the Day: Revlon Copper Penny

Today's NOTD is from Revlon and is called Copper Penny. This is a great shade to wear around Thanksgiving time and in the Fall. I really think that Revlon makes great polishes and this is no exception. The color is a copper metallic shade with no glitter. These are priced very well for drugstore polishes and I don't have any dupes for this color in my collection.

Nail of the Day: Revlon Copper Penny

This color could be just one coat it is that opaque but I prefer to always do two coats on my nails. The polish lasts a while on my nails without chipping. Some might really enjoy this color in the summertime with a tan because it does have a bronze effect but I prefer it in the Fall. I find this color super easy to polish on my nails and don't have much clean up to do around the nails as I have with some other polishes I own.

Nail of the Day: Revlon Copper Penny

Nail of the Day: Revlon Copper Penny

Nail of the Day: Revlon Copper Penny


Nail of the Day: Revlon Copper Penny


Nail of the Day: Revlon Copper Penny

Overall this is an amazing color and a must have for your nail polish collection. Metallics are very trendy right now and since it is super affordable you can justify just one more polish, right? If you celebrate Thanksgiving I would love to know what nail polish you wore on Thanksgiving?

xx
Meredith 


1 comment: