Sunday, December 2, 2012

November Empties

For my November empties it seems like I went through a ton of candles and also a lot of makeup which is extremely exciting to me because we all know how hard it is to get through makeup. I think a lot of times we finish a products at the same time for some reason. I don't know if any of you notice that happens to you too. I haven't been using as many samples so I will probably have less empties each month but I still finished quite a bit.

November Empties



I tend to use up at least one small hand cream a month. This one was from Caswell & Massey and I hated the smell so much. I do not recommend it. The shampoo from Giovanni was ok. I didn't love but didn't hate it either. I do not plan to repurchase it though because I have found other holy grail shampoo/conditioners that I will share in a separate post.
November Empties


I finished up a few perfume samples none of which really stood out. I am going back now to full sized bottles. I currently have at least six bottles to go through. I really need to focus on those. I like to toss my beatuy blender out every three months. I used up an extra large Urban Decay setting spray. This is holy grail for me and I already have backups. I finished the Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation. I enjoyed using it and would consider repurchasing. I finished the Milani HD concealer but would not repurchase it because I don't think it was the right color match for me. I finished the Mally mascara which I enjoyed quite a bit but wouldn't repurchase simply for price and that I prefer to be able to just pick up a mascara from the drugstore. I finished the Stila Mulberry lipglaze. This is a super pretty color but I don't love the formula of these. I finished a Maybelline instant age rewind which I have already repurchased. This is in the color brightener. I finished an Urban Decay primer potion. I have a backup but would love to try the Nars one in the future.
November Empties

I finished the Mint Juleps lip scrub which I already repurchased. I finished my clarisonic brush head and I have repurchased the delicate ones instead. I went through a package of Shiesedo cotton pads which is holy grail for me. The Caudalie water is amazing along with the beauty elixir which I always have on hand. I really enjoyed the Karuna sheet masks this month which I picked up at TJ Max. The Ole Henriksen 3 step peel I now use once a month and love it. I have repurchased the Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength peel pads. I hated the Loreal eyelash serum. I thought it did nothing and it is not worth the money in my opinion.
November Empties

I finished 4 bath and body works candles and 5 mini candles. I don't like Creamy Pumpkin but do love the other two. I finished u 3 pocketbacs which I use everyday before I wash my face and keep one in my bag always. I finished some wallflowers and a handsoap. I have not been impressed with the wallflowers. The scent disappears so fast for me. If you all use a brand you like more please let me know.
November Empties

That's it for my November empties. I am trying really hard to stick with the same skincare, haircare products instead of bouncing around with samples. I think that this has been really helping my skin in particular. I hope you all are excited for the holidays and are having a great start to December thus far.

xx
Meredith

5 comments:

  1. So many empties :) I finished a lot of candles recently as well. Mostly gingerbread or pumpkin scents. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy Caudalie products as well. I just finished up my cleansing water and beauty elixir, I want to repurchase but I get better value with Lush's tea tree water and Bioderma H20. You're very good about using your samples and candles up! Definitely inspired to burn up my candles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations on getting through so many products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done!! Us beauty junkies have so much stuff but isn't it wonderful to actually FINISH some? Great post love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower!
    tobebioacaseofbeauty.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete